This tutorial will assist you to add an email account from WebsitePanel 2.1.
- Login to WebsitePanel. WebsitePanel is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into WebsitePanel, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under an email account is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from WebsitePanel. Under POP/IMAP Email section click on Accounts icon.
- In the next screen, list of previously created email acccounts will be populated. To add a new email account, click on Create Mail Account button.
- In the next screen, specify new mailbox information. Enter name of new mailbox, select the domain name from drop down menu. Specify the mailbox password twice, set the mailbox size limit in MBs and keep Account enabled checkbox enabled. At this stage, you can directly click on Save button (located at bottom of the page) to add new mailbox, skeeping all other optional details. Read this tutorial further if you want to configure other optional mailbox properties.
Enter the First Name and Last Name for mailbox you want to add. If you want to set Auto Responder for new mailbox, keep the option checked, specify auto responder Subject and Message.
If you want to set Mail Forwarding for new mailbox, specify destination email address where you want to forward your emails. Click on Save button.
- Once new mailbox is created, you could see it in the list of all email accounts.