This tutorial will assist you to add domain/website from WebsitePanel 2.1.
- Login to WebsitePanel. WebsitePanel is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into WebsitePanel, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under whom you want to add a domain name.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the WebsitePanel. To add a new domain, under System section click Domains icon.
- In the next screen you will see list of previously created domains. To add a new domain, click on Add Domain button.
- Click on Domain link, if you want to add a main domain and Sub-domain link to add a sub domain.
- Type the new domain name in text box. Now, if you want to create a website in IIS for this domain, keep the Create Web Site checkbox checked. Also, to enable DNS for this domain, keep Enable DNS checkbox checked and click Add Domain button.
- Once new domain is added, you could see it in the list of all domains.