- Open your cPanel account and under the Files section, locate Backup Wizard.
- Click on the Backup Wizard, which will have Full Backup and Partial Backup options.
- Select Partial Backup of Home Directory and MySQL Database.
- Now, download the backup of the WordPress Home Directory and MySQL Database to your local computer from the Backups option under the Files section of your cPanel.
- Open cPanel at a new host.
- Go to Backups under the Files section of your cPanel.
- Restore your WordPress directory and MySQL database.
- Click on File Manager under the Files section.
A screen will pop up from which you have to select the Home Directory of WordPress installation.
- Edit wp-config.php file for Database Name, Database User, Database, and Password.
- Change the nameservers or update A records to point your WordPress to the new host.
And that's it!
You have successfully migrated your WordPress websites.