Once you get the login details for your cPanel account, you can easily install the WordPress with a few simple steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Select the Softaculous Apps Installer option.
3. Select WordPress from the Top Scripts.
You can also search WordPress and get the Install button.
4. Click on Install.
5. You will have to enter information about your website.
- Choose Protocol: You can select an appropriate protocol for your website from the drop-down list.
- Domain: Select your domain from the drop-down list.
- In Directory: If you want to install WordPress in a subdirectory, specify it here. If you want to install WordPress at http://YourDomainname.com/Blog, you should enter Blog.
- Database Name: Specify a database name for your WordPress. The system will create it.
- Site Settings:
- Site Name: You can specify the site name
- Site Description: You can put a brief description of your website.
- Enable Multiple Site: Check the box if you have multiple sites on a single WordPress.
- Admin Settings:
- Admin Username: Admin username should not be ‘Admin’ or ‘WP Admin’. Make it a point to use an odd username.
- Admin Password: Keep a strong password
- Admin Email address: Provide your admin email address on which you would like to receive the notifications
- Select Language: Select your language.
- Select Plugin: You can enable the following plugin for security.
- Limit login Attempts: If you check this option, the Plugin “Limit Login Attempts”.
- There are various Advanced Options available.
- You can select the required option while installing WordPress, such as a default theme for your website.
- After finalizing all the options, click on Install.
Within minutes the installation will be complete.