This article will guide you on how to connect to MS SQL Server 2012 from SQL Server Management Studio. You can obtain login details from client area under title "MSSQL Server Details".
- Go to Search -> Type "Management studio" OR Go to Run -> Type SSMS and Hit Enter.
- You will see SQL Server Management Studio Window. Enter following details in that window:
- Server type: Database Engine
- Server name: VPS_IP_address, 1533
- Authentication: SQL Server Authentication
- Login: sa
- Password: Password provided in login details.
- Click on Connect.
- You are now connected to MS SQL Server 2012.
Note: Replace your VPS IP address with VPS_IP_address in server name field.