This article will guide you on how to connect to MS SQL Server 2008 from SQL Server Management Studio. You can obtain login details from client area
under title "MSSQL Server Details
- Go to Start -> All Programs -> Locate Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 , Click on SQL Server Management Studio.
- Enter followng details in Connect to Server Window:
- Server type: Database Engine
- Server name: VPS_IP_address, 1533
- Authentication: SQL Server Authentication
- Login: sa
- Password: #Password provided in login details#
- Click on Connect.
- You are now connected to MSSQL Server.
Note: Replace your VPS IP address with VPS_IP_address in server name field.