Transferring your domain to AccuWebHosting is easy and hassle-free. Just follow a few easy steps and have your domain transferred to AccuWebHosting.
1. Go to Domain Transfer Order Page
2. Enter the domain name you wish to transfer, select the extension from the dropdown menu, and click the Transfer button.
3. At the next screen, enter the EPP Code obtained from the current registrar. If you want to Purchase Web Hosting Services for your domain, click on [No Hosting! Click to Add] link. A new window will be opened where you can select the appropriate hosting category and hosting plan of your choice. Under the Nameservers section, you will see the default nameservers entered. However, if you want to use any custom nameservers, you can enter them in the given nameserver boxes and click on the Continue button.
4. At the next screen, you will see the following sections.
- Review and Checkout: Here, you can review the domain name description and price. Make sure you have entered the correct domain name.
- Billing Information: If you are a new customer, select the New Customer tab and fill up the form. If you are an Existing Customer, enter your admin Email address and Password. In the next section, choose the security question from the dropdown menu and enter your answer. Ensure you enter the correct details since you will need them while resetting the client area password.
- Payment Method: Select the PayPal method, accept the Terms of Service, and click on the Checkout page. You will be redirected to the PayPal website, enter your PayPal login details and make the payment.
Suppose you wish to make the payment via Credit Card. Enter the following details and complete the order.
- Card Type: Select the card type you would use to make the payment.
- Card Number: Enter the Credit Card number. (Important: We do not store customers' Credit Card information in our billing system.)
- Expiry Date: Select the expiry date of your Credit Card.
- CVV/CVC2 Number: Enter the CVV code of your card. If you do not know how to get the code, click the "Where do I find this?" link.
- Recurring Subscription: Set this option to Yes to create an automated recurring through your Credit Card. If you would like to make a one-time payment, then select No from the dropdown.
- Click on the Checkout button; you will see the following progress bar. Please do NOT close the browser tab or refresh the page while the payment is being processed.
- Once payment is successfully processed, you will receive the following order confirmation and order number.
NOTE: The domain transfer process may take 5 to 6 business days after placing your domain transfer order. You will receive domain transfer follow-up emails from AccuWebHosting informing you about the transfer status.