This article briefly explains the steps to avail of the Credit Card payment subscription. In order to avail of automated billing through a Credit Card, follow the below-mentioned steps. To complete the payment of multiple invoices together, please refer to Pay > Multiple Invoices for more details.
- Login to your Client Manager Area
- Go to Billing >> My Invoices
- At My Invoices page, you would see list of all invoices of your account. Click on unpaid invoice for which you would like to create the Credit Card subscription.
- Select the payment method Credit Card from the dropdown list as shown in following image.
- Now, you will see two buttons:
- Create Automated Recurring Subscription - You can use this button when you need to create automated billing through Credit Card.
- Make One Off Payment - You can use this button when you want to make the payment manually at each renewal. It will not be useful for automated billing.
- Note: you can see this button only when your unpaid invoice's due date has not been passed. Once the due date of your unpaid invoice is passed, you cannot create a recurring subscription. You can create it when the next invoice will be generated.
- Once you click on Create Automated Recurring Subscription button, you will be redirected to 2CheckOut payment gateway.
- Verify the Invoice information and click on Continue to Billing Information button.
- Verify your Billing Information and click on Continue to Payment Method button.
- Now enter your Credit Card Number, its Expiration Date and CVV Code and click on Submit Payment button.
Your automated billing through Credit Card is created and the payment for your invoice will be debited from your card on every billing cycle. If you need to cancel it, you can contact us anytime via a support ticket.
Can I set a Recurring Subscription after the due date? Please click on this link for more details.
Looking to set a recurring subscription. Please click on set recurring payment for more details.
Looking for payment terms at Accuwebhosting? Please refer to Payment Terms for more details.