We frequently receive requests from many clients regarding recurring payments. We do accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card.
This article briefly explains the steps to avail of the PayPal Subscription. In order to avail of automated billing through PayPal, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Login to your client manager area
- Go to Billing -> My Invoices
- Select unpaid invoices of the product for which you would like to create the PayPal subscription [e.g. Invoice #12xxx]
- Click on the View Invoice button
- Select payment method PayPal from the dropdown menu at the upper right corner
- Now, you will see two buttons below this dropdown menu:
- PayPal Check Out - You can use this button when you want to make the payment manually at each renewal. It will not be useful for automated billing.
- PayPal Subscribe - You can use this button when you would like to create a PayPal subscription.
- Note: Please note that, you can see this button only when your unpaid invoice's due date has not been passed. Once the due date of your unpaid invoice is passed, you cannot create a PayPal subscription. You can create it when the next invoice will be generated.
- Then select the PayPal Subscribe button and you will be redirected to PayPal website.
For more details, you can also refer to this URL ...
Looking to pay multiple invoices. Please refer to Pay > Multiple Invoices for more details.
Looking to cancel a recurring payment? Please click this link for more details.
Looking to Verify your PayPal ownership? Please refer to verify PayPal ownership for more details.