- Login to your DirectI Domain Control Panel.
- At control panel home page, in upper right hand side corner, click on your user name. Click on My Account link.
- Under Manage Orders menu, click on List/Search Orders link.
- Locate and click on your domain name.
- Click on Child Name Servers link. Enter child nameservers you wish to enter along with the IP address. E.g. If your domain name is "testDemo.com" and you would like to use nameservers like ns1.testDemo.com and ns2.testDemo.com and point them to your hosting service (such as, VPS) then you should enter nameserver names under "Host Name" text boxes and IP address of your DNS server under "IP Address" text boxes.
- Click on Save button one by one when you complete the entries.
- Once the nameservers are registered you can use them for your domain. For that, you just need to replace the current nameservers with the new ones. You can find its detailed instructions from this URL.
Note: The changes made in DNS records require 24-48 hours to propagate around the globe.