Please refer to the following steps to access your website via remote IIS.
- You need to download and install the IIS Manager software from the following URL:
- Go to the start menu and open the IIS Manager.
- From the File menu select Connect to a Site.
- At the server name, enter your server IP Address and website name.
- Enter your domain name (without www) as the Site name.
- Use your FTP login details for the Username and Password and click Next.
- You may receive "This certificate was issued to a different server." alert message, click Connect to proceed.
- Click Finish to complete the setup.
- You will see the website listed once the connection is established.