Solution:The solutions are different according to the 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. They are as mentioned below:
32-bit Operating SystemMake changes in theWindows registry file as below:
- Open registry to change MsDeploy v1 path.
- Navigate through [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\IIS Extensions\MSDeploy\1].
- Under "InstallPath_x86" enter the value C:\Program Files\IIS\Microsoft Web Deploy\ (or path of ms deploy 1 installation).
- Navigate through [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\IIS Extensions\MSDeploy\2].
- Under "InstallPath_x86" enter the value C:\Program Files\IIS\Microsoft Web Deploy V2\ (or path of ms deploy 2 installation).
- Restart IIS after making above changes.
64-bit Operating System
- Install the latest version of MS Deploy (x64 version): http://www.iis.net/downloads/microsoft/web-deploy
- Run WebsitePanel Server application pool in 64 bit mode.
- Restart the IIS service.