Follow the below mentioned steps to change the RDP [Remote Desktop] user's password in Windows Server 2003/2008:
- Log on to the computer using the Administrator user.
- Click on Start, right-click My Computer and then click on Manage.
- Expand Configuration, click on Local Users and Groups. From the details pane, double-click on Users.
- Here, right-click the user for which you want to change the password, and click on Set Password option.
- A warning dialog box opens. Read the information to determine whether you want to proceed with the step to change the password. Then, click on Proceed.
- In New Password, type a new password. In Confirm Password, re-type the new password and then click on OK.