- Open your Fetch program.
- From the Menu bar click on File and select New Connection. In the New Connection window, you will need to fill out the following fields:
- Host: This is ftp.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is your actual domain name. You can also use IP address we provided.
- UserID: This is the UserID assigned to you by AccuWebHosting.
- Password: This is the Password that you designated in your Hosting Controller control panel.
- Directory: Leave this field blank.
- Click on OK.
- Click on the Put File button.
- Select the file(s) you want to upload and click on Open.
- Make sure your file name does not have an extra extension after html such .txt or .bin.
Note: Your web pages should go up as text, and your images should go up as Raw Data.
- Click OK. Your file will then upload to our system.