Today, we will guide you on how to change the cPanel style or theme. In order to change it, you need to perform the following steps.
- Log in to the Cpanel account.
- Go to the upper right side of the screen and click on the Username. Select the Change Style option from the drop-down list and click on it.
- Once you click on it, a window will be opened. Select the style which you want to set for your cPanel account. Here, we have selected Light style as an example.
- Click on the Apply button to set it for your cPanel account.
- By clicking on it, you will get a new status with the name Current on the style that means, it is your current style or theme of your cPanel account.
- Go to the upper left side of the screen and click on the Home icon to go to the homepage of cPanel.
- You can see that the theme or style of the cPanel account has been changed/set.