Please refer to the following steps to use multiple MT4 or MT5 terminals on a single server.
- Login to your server where you have installed MT4 or MT5 trading software. Please refer to how to connect RDP from the various OS?
- Go to the Program files or Program files (x86) wherever your trading software is installed. Here, you will see a folder named MetaTrader.
- Copy the MetaTrader folder and paste it to the same location.
- Rename the copy folder to Metatrader 4-2.
- Repeat step no.4 to copy the MetaTrader folder and paste it to the same location.
- Rename the copy folder to Metatrader 4-3. Also, rename the main MetaTrader folder to Meta trader 4-1. All three file should look like as mentioned in the below screen capture. If you want to run more terminal you can keep copying and rename your folders.
- Double-click on the Metatrader 4-2. Right-click on terminal64 and send it to Desktop.
- Go back to the Program files, Double-click on the Metatrader 4-3. Right-click on terminal64 and send it to Desktop.
- Now, you have a total of 3 icons of MetaTrader on your Desktop to run a total of 3 terminals of Metatrader. Click on the icons to run the individual MetaTrader.