Please refer to the following steps to use multiple MT4 or MT5 terminals on a single server. If you don’t know how to connect RDP, please refer to how to connect RDP from the various OS.
1. log in to your server where you have installed MT4 or MT5 trading software.
2. Go to the Program files or Program files (x86) wherever your trading software is installed. Here, you will see a folder named MetaTrader.
3. Copy the MetaTrader folder and paste it to the exact location.
4. Rename the copy folder to Metatrader 4-2.
5. Repeat step no.4 to copy the MetaTrader folder and paste it to the exact location.
6. Rename the copy folder to Metatrader 4-3. Also, rename the main MetaTrader folder to Meta trader 4-1. All three files should look as mentioned in the below screen capture. You can keep copying and renaming your folders if you want to run more terminals.
7. Double-click on the Metatrader 4-2. Right-click on terminal64 and send it to Desktop.
8. Go back to the Program files and Double-click on the Metatrader 4-3. Then, right-click on terminal64 and send it to Desktop.
9. Now, you have a total of 3 icons of MetaTrader on your Desktop to run a total of 3 terminals of Metatrader. Click on the icons to run the individual MetaTrader.