IonCube loader is a free PHP extension uses to decode encrypted PHP files at runtime. Please refer to the following steps to install Ioncube on WHM/cPanel.
- Log in to your WHM Panel.
- Go to the software and click on the Easy Apache.
- At the currently installed package, click on the customize button.
- Select your PHP version for which you need to install Ioncube.
- Select Ioncube version 10 that is compatible with PHP 7.4 and click Next.
- Review the package that needs to be install. Here, we have selected Ioncube, and it is going to be install.
- Click on the provision button.
- After the successful installation, you will find the below option.
How to verify Ioncube on WHM/cPanel?
We will create a phpinfo file to verify if the Ioncube is installed correctly or not. Please refer to How to create a phpinfo file in cPanel?
Now check for the Ioncube, and if you find the below details, it means the Ioncube installation is complete.