Please refer to the following article to install an SSL Certificate on your website added to DirectAdmin.
- Log in to your User account in DirectAdmin. Please refer to how to create a user account in DirectAdmin.
- Inside the Account Manager, click on SSL Certificates.
- Verify your domain name and check on Paste a pre-generated certificate and key.
- Enter your private key and click on and website certificate in the given box. Finally, click on the Save button.
- You have completed the SSL installation process.