If you are using a Windows machine, you may require to check disk space usage at some times. Using this article you can find out the folders that are using high disk usages on your windows machine.
- Log in to your Windows Server.
- Install the software called Treesize from this link.
- Once the installation is completed launch Treesize with the administrator.
- You will see the below chart once it is opened. It will give you an idea of which folder is using the maximum disk space on your machine. In the below chart Windows folder is using a high disk space of 29.1 GB.
- If you want to check which sub-folder is using the maximum disk space, you can expand it from the left pane or directly double click on the same folder to find out the sub-folder that is using the maximum disk.
- This is how you can get the folder that is using high disk space usage.