Are you looking to deploy your websites using GitHub or Bitbucket to Accuwebhosting? It is very easy. You just need to add an SSH key to GitHub/Bitbucket and you will be able to deploy your website content without any issue.
Add SSH key to GitHub
- Log in to your GitHub account.
- At the upper-right, click on the profile photo and click on the Settings.
- Inside the user, click on SSH and GPG keys.
- Click on the New SSH key.
- In the Title box, write your required key title with a description. Suppose, you have Centos, you can write Webserver_Centos_7. Now, Paste your key in the Key field and click on the Add SSH key button.
- You will get the below screen once it is added.
Add SSH key to BitBucket
- Log in to the Bitbucket account.
- At the bottom left, click on your profile > personal settings.
- Click on SSH keys and after that click on the Add key.
- Give the appropriate Label to your key and paste the key in the text box.
- Click Add key.
- This is it. Your key is added.