Exploring mapped drives is possible through Microsoft Windows Explorer and you can transfer the files by simply copying from local computer drive and pasting them in Forex VPS drives. It's a pretty easier way of transferring files than FTP and saves tons of time.
Shall we begin the process?
- To start Remote Desktop Connection, go to Start, and to than programs.
- Tap Accessories >> Remote Desktop Connection, and further, in the computer box, enter the IP address of your server
along with port.
- Tap the the Options drop down and select the Local Resource tab over there. Click on More button, at Local Resources tab.
- Select all the local drives you desire to share with the Remote Desktop Connection and tap Ok. Once you select the drives, tap the Connect button.
- After establishing a connection to you VPS, explore My Computer, you'll find selected local drives available to access directly from your VPS.
- From your local computer, you can drag-and-drop files to your VPS drives.