You can quickly transfer the web contents from your local system to your Forex VPS via Remote Desktop and map your local drives into it.
Exploring mapped drives is possible through Microsoft Windows Explorer, and you can transfer the files by copying from a local computer drive and pasting them into Forex VPS drives. It's a much easier way of transferring files than FTP and saves time.
You can consider the following step for transferring or copying files to the Forex VPS:
- To start Remote Desktop Connection, go to Start and then programs.
Click on the Accessories >> Remote Desktop Connection, and further, in the computer box, enter your server's IP address and the port.
- Click the Options drop-down and select the Local Resource tab over there. Next, click on the More button in the Local Resources tab.
- Select all the local drives you desire to share with the Remote Desktop Connection and tap Ok. Once you select the drives, tap the Connect button.
- After establishing a connection to your VPS, explore My Computer. You'll find selected local drives available to access directly from your VPS.
- You can drag and drop files to your VPS drives from your local computer.