Magento is a widely used E-commerce store management system. In this article, we will show you how to change the base URL for Magento from phpMyAdmin.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Click on phpMyAdmin under the DATABASES section.
- Select your Magento database.
- Find the table named “mg_core_config_data” and click on it.
- At the column name path, find and update the URL in below lines. You can click the edit button and do this.
Add the new URL with http in web/unsecure/base_url and click on the Go button.
Add the new URL with https in web/secure/base_url and click on the go button.