You must have faced this issue when accessing your WordPress admin page, which redirects to a different domain. So, in this article, we have listed some solutions that may help you resolve this issue.
Check for Redirection Rules in the .htaccess File
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Click on File Manager.
3. Open the public_html directory.
4. Right-click on the .htaccess file and click on Edit.
If there is any code for the redirection rule, remove it and Save the file.
Update WordPress Config File
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Open the File Manager.
- Open the public_html directory and edit the wp-config file with the lines given below –
define( 'WP_SITEURL', 'https://www.example.com');
define( 'WP_HOME', 'https://www.example.com');
Replace htttps://www.example.com with your actual URL.
4. Click the Save Changes button once you have added the lines.