There are multiple ways to delete/remove your WordPress website. In this article, we will show you how to delete the WordPress website from your cPanel.
Most IMP : Before making the below changes, we strongly recommend you to take your website content and database backup without fail.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Click on the Softaculous Apps installer under the software section.
- Now click on the installation option.
- Now click on the cross icon opposite the website which you want to remove.
- Click on the remove installation button on the next page.
It will remove the WordPress installation for the selected website.