Adding a custom logo to your WordPress website gives it a personal touch and for the branding of your website. Please refer to the below steps to add the custom logo to your website.
- Login to the WordPress admin dashboard.
- In the left sidebar click on the appearance > customize.
- In the left side pan, click on site identity.
- Click on the select logo option. You can drag and drop the logo file directly or upload the logo by clicking the select logo option. Once the logo is uploaded you will get the options to add Title, Caption, Alt Text, and Description text boxes etc.
- After adding all the info and cropping the image you click on the Save & Publish button of the site identity menu.
That’s it the custom logo of your choice is updated in your WordPress site now.