Please refer to the below steps to change the date and time zone setting in WordPress.
- Login to your WordPress admin account.
- At WordPress admin dashboard, click on Settings >> General.
- Scroll down and under the time zone setting and select the time zone you want to set.
- Under the Date format select the pre-defined date format which you want to use for your WordPress site.
- Under the Time Format select the pre-defined time formate which you want to set for your WordPress site.
- Click save changes button, and the new date and time setting will take effect.