Wordpress is one of the most used CMS in the World. You may find some issues in Wordpress due to third-party plugins and themes which makes Wordpress incompatible and give the error as below.
- Too many redirections
- The page isn’t redirecting properly
You may face this error due to incorrect Wordpress configurations. These are the possible fix for the Wordpress Too Many Redirection errors.
Fix 1 : Modify home and site URL from the Wordpress admin area
- Login to Wordpress Admin area.
- Click on Settings Button.
- Inside General Settings, insert the website WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL). You can add https if your websites are working with the SSL certificate. You can change this URL setting as per your Domain requirement.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
Fix 2 : Disabling your .htaccess file
If you haven't added any other code in .htaccess, you can simply rename the .htaccess file to disable .htaccess.
Fix 3 : Add code in wp-config file
You can add your website home and site URL in the wp-config file according to your domain requirement.
# define(‘WP_HOME’,’https://yourdomain.com’); # define(‘WP_SITEURL’,’https://yourdomain.com’);
Fix 4 : Clear Your Cache and Cookies
You should clear your web browser cache once you make any changes to your website. It will load your website without any caching for that browser and the website will load the data with the changes you have made.