Nowadays, most of the websites load with the https because of the SSL Installation. In some cases, few sites load with https but without Green Padlock in Address Bar. This is mainly due to mixed content on your Wordpress Website. You can right-click on the website and click on the view page source button to check all the links with HTTP or you can inspect the website and click on the console button to check HTTP links of that page. Following image is showing the mixed content warning on a website.
You need to make sure that URLs that contain images, scripts, videos or other links have the https. When your websites other content loads with https secure connection and few links loads with HTTP in this case Mixed Content warning occurs. Few Browsers display warning about insecure resources on the Website. Wordpress provides a plugin that helps us to fix this issue. Here, we will install a plugin named SSL Insecure Content Fixer.
- Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard.
- Click on Plugin Button and add-new plugin.
- At Keyword search Bar, type SSL Insecure Content Fixer. Wordpress will automatically search that plugin and it will load as per the below image. Click on Install Now Button. Once you installed it will show the activate button. Click on Activate Button as well.
- Click on Plugin Settings for SSL Insecure Content Fixer.
- Once you click on the Setting button, it will load all settings for SSL Insecure Content Fixer plugin. Select the required Option for your website and Save it from Save changes Button.
This should fix your issue of Mixed content. You can refresh your Wordpress website and check again from Browser inspect.