EXIM comes with cPanel which is responsible for the email tranfer on the Linux server. Users can configure Exim as per their requirement of sending emails. There are lots off settings you can configure on Exim. Like each domain can send emails using their Dedicated IP Address and hourly mail sending policy etc. We should take the Backup of Exim Configuration so if the server finds any issue in the future, we can restore those setting which we have baked up previously. There is 2 way to take Exim Backup.(1) Download in your local system using Exim Configuration Manager.(2) Take Backup on Same server
Following are the steps to take Backup of Exim Configuration in WHM.
- Login to WHM Panel.
- Select Service Configuration.
- Click on Exim Configuration Manager.
- Click on Backup Button.
- As we mentioned above, there is 2 option to take Backup.
- Download: This option will allow you to take Backup within your local system
- Save on Server: It will generate Backup within the same server in a table format.