Install NodeJS from SSH
We believe you have installed EasyApache on your server.
- Login as root from ssh.
- Run below command to install NodeJS Package for EasyApache.
# yum install ea-ruby24-mod_passenger ea-apache24-mod_env
# yum install ea-nodejs10
It will install below applications at path /opt/cpanel/ea-nodejs10/bin/ directory.
Install NodeJS from WHM
- Login to WHM Panel using root.
- Under Software click on EasyApache 4.
- Click on Customize Button.
- Click on Additional Packages and enable NodeJS Button and install it and click on Next Button.
- Hit Provision Button to install all the selected Packages with NodeJS.
This is it. You have installed NodeJS on Centos.