Do you want to install Magento 2.4.2 on Centos with cPanel? Please refer to install Magento 2.4.2 on cPanel for more details.
System Requirement :
- Operating System: Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, RHCE
- RAM: 2 GB (Require for Magento Update)
- Web Server: Apache 2.2 and above or Nginx
- MySQL: 5.6 or above
- PHP: 7.3
- PHP Extension: bc-math, hash, zip
- Download Magento from this URL. You will need to create an account to download the zip file. If you have the account, you can sign in and download it.
- Upload Magento zip file to cPanel. Please click on this link to refer the steps to upload zip in cPanel.
- Right-click and Extract zip file in public_html.
- Access the website URL in the Browser and start Magento Installation Process.
- Click on Agree and Setup Magento.
- Click on Start Readiness Check. It will check php version, settings, Extention and File Permission. Click on Next Button.
- Add Database Details. Create MySQL Database using this link and Create MySQL DB User using below links.
- Enter Following Web Configurations:
- Store Address: Your Storename/Website name
- Magento Admin Adress: Your Storename/admin
- Advanced Options :
- HTTPS Option: Tick both checkbox if you are going to use SSL for both the URL.
(A) Use HTTPS for Magento Storefront
(B) Use HTTPS for Magento Admin
- HTTPS Store Address: Enter https URL for the store address.
- Encryption Key: Keep it as it is. (I want to use a Magento generated key)
- Session Save: DB (Save the session in Database. Saving session in File will increase inodes on server)
- Customize store with Default Time, Currency and Language. Choose Required Module Configurations or Select All for all Module Configuration for Magento and click Next Button.
- Hit Insall Now Button.
- Installation Process may take a few minutes.
- Enter Admin account Details. Please keep these details at a safer place as it will require to enter the admin account once installation is completed. Access the Magento Admin panel with URL websitename/admin by clicking on Launch Magento Admin Button after successfully installation of Magento.