nopCommerce is an eCommerce Platform which runs on the ASP.NET and one of the fastest-growing eCommerce application. Since it is an open-source application so users can download and install directly at their respective end.
Following are the steps to install nopCommerce with Plesk Panel.
- Download the Nop-commerce 4.10 from this URL
You will need to login to Download the Installer. If you don't have an account, you can signup on Plesk.
- Login to the Plesk Panel. Upload and extract the zip file to the .httpdocs folder.
- Create an MSSQL Database and User which we will be added to your nopCommerce installation.
You will need to change the user's schema to DBO, or you will face the below error during installation. To change it, please click here.
Setup failed: Cannot find the object ".QueuedEmail" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
- Once the zip file extracted, you should have received the below page for nopCommerce installation.
If nopCommerce installation page gives you an error, you should deselect the SSL/TLS support from Plesk Hosting support option for time-being. You can enable it once installation is completed.
- Fill the required details and click on the Install button.
Store information :
Admin user email: Email account to login Nop-commerce admin Admin
User password: Your password
Confirm the password: Same password as above
Database Details :
SQL Server name: DBServerIPAddress
Database name: Your Database
Password: Your Database Password
- If you find the below screen, it means the Nop-commerce is installed.