cPanel is a Web-based control panel provides by Hosting Providers to their clients to manage their Domains, Websites and Email accounts, and other features. An Individual cPanel account contains a GUI which helps the user to easily customize the Hosting package purchased from their hosting provider. Accuwebhosting provides cPanel account in Shared/Reseller/VPS and in Dedicated Servers.
Why should you use a separate cPanel account for each website?
- User can go with a Dedicated IP Address for their individual cPanel account.
- Separate Login credentials for each cPanel account.
- User can migrate entire cPanel account using cPanel tranfer tool from one server to another server.
- User will be the owner of the entire cPanel account and manage own settings.
- set require php configurations for hosted domains.
- Accuwebhosting provides CPU limit as per account not per domain. Hence, if you create addon Domain CPU will be used from the same cPanel account. Individual cPanel for a single domain will help to use dedicated resource.