This article will help you how to reset admin user password in SmarterMail 16.
This article is applicable to Windows VPS customers only. We assume that you have a working SmarterMail admin password. Below are the steps how to change/reset admin user password in SmarterMail 16.
- Login to SmarterMail with the domain administrator user.
- Under Settings, click on Administrators. In right-hand side pane, you will see the admin user.
- Click on the admin user and click on the Change Password button.
- Once you click on the change password button, you will get a new prompt. Enter New Password and Confirm Password.
- Click on the Save button.