This tutorial will assist you to create a hosting space for the user in SolidCP. Please note that before you create a hosting space, you must create a Customer.
- Login to SolidCP control panel.
- Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
- Click on the username which you have created. Here, we have used the username as a Test.
- Once you click on the username, you will get the following windows. In this windows, you will have to click on the Create Hosting Space option.
- Select the required option and click on the Create Space option.
Hosting Plan: Select the hosting plan which you want to assign to your user. Here, we have selected Basic Plan.
Hosting Space Status: Select Active option.
Send Space Summary Letter: Unchecked this option.
Create Space Resources: Unchecked this option.
- You will get the following windows once you click on the Create Space option. Click on the username to see the icons of all the service on your account.
- By clicking on the username, you will get the following windows. You can see the icon of all the services in this windows.