This article will help you to do that through RDP of your VPS.We are going to install it through Microsoft WebPI installer. WebPI installer will install all dependent applications required for Nopcommerce.
- Login into your Windows VPS via RDP.
- Open Microsoft Web Platform installer.Download it if you haven’t installed yet.
- Search for NopCommerce and click on Add.
- NopCommerce will show you dependent application list if any of the application is not installed on your Windows VPS.Accept the terms to proceed the installation.
- On this window, enter details to create your ecommerce website.
NopCommerce application Name: This will create new folder on document root of your website. It is default so that your eCommerce store can be accessed when someone type http://yourdomainname.com in browser.
Website Name: Enter domainname of your website.
Physical Path: You can choose c:\inetpub\wwwroot\
IP address: Select the IP address of your VPS on which you have pointed A record of your website.
- Installation window will take few seconds. Once the installation is complete, save the database information to any safe place without fail.You will need to enter those details on next step.Then, click on Launch Nopcommerce.
- The installation page will look like below. Enter the Admin details.
Scroll-down to enter database information which you copied earlier and click on install.