Before you attempt to delete a domain from SolidCP, be sure you remove following in a particular order.
- Remove each email account created on this domain
- Remove mail domain
- Remove website created on this domain
Once you remove above, follow below instructions to delete a domain from SolidCP.
- Login to SolidCP. SolidCP is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under domain is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. To delete a new domain, under System section click Domains icon.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of previously created domains. Click on a domain you want to remove.
- Click on Delete button located at bottom. Click OK when SolidCP asks for the confirmation on delete operation.