This article will assist you to manage your Shared linux cPanel account from client area. At client area, you are given some quick and handy cPanel shortcuts to manage your cPanel account so you do need to login to cPanel.
- Login to your Client Area.
- Under Active Products/Services box, locate and click on Shared Hosting service you wish to manage.
- On next screen, you would see several panes like Actions, Usage Statistics, Quick Shortcuts, Quick Create Email Account etc.
- Under Actions pane, you can login to cPanel or webmail with one click. Additionally, you can change cPanel account password and initiate the service cancellation. Under Usage Statistics, you can check current disk and bandwidth usage of your cPanel account.
- Under Quick Shortcuts, you are given some frequently used tools of cPanel. Using this cPanel shortcuts, you can perform some quick operations like access addon domains, email accounts, MySQL databases etc. without login to cPanel.
- Under Quick Create Email Account, you can create an email account from client area itself.