You can remove the Domains/sub-domains from the Plesk Panel.
- Login to the Plesk Panel.
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab. You will get all the Hosting websites under your webspace.
- Click on "Show More" to expand the further options.
- Click on "Remove website" to remove the domain.
- In the confirmation window, Click "OK" to remove the website including all the data.
- If you remove a domain, it will also remove the subdomains, email accounts, Databases, Web-contents etc.
- If you remove a website (domain/subdomain), it will delete all related files, directories, and web applications from the server. So be careful while performing the remove task!
→ Looking to add domain to your Plesk? Please refer to add domain on Plesk for more details.