- Login to your VPS through Remote Desktop.
- Open browser of your choice and Download MetaTrader Software.
- Once MetaTrader is downloaded, open the folder where MetaTrader is downloaded.
- Right click on MetaTrader setup file and Run the setup file as an Administrator. This will install MetaTrader software.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Once MetaTrader is installed, Go to VPS Desktop and double click on MetaTrader icon. This will open MetaTrader window as follows.
- To start trading, you will need valid trade accont. If you do not have trade account you can create either Demo or Real account. If you have already opened Trade account in Metratrader, enter your login credentials.
→ Looking to place a forex VPS Order? Please refer to the place Forex VPS order for more details.
→ Looking to setup your MT4/MT5 automatically start after reboot? Please refer to setup auto start mt4/mt5 for more details.
→ Looking to compare MT4 and MT5? Please refer to compare MT4 and MT5 for more details.