Register Custom Nameservers for Your Domain
- Login to client area.
- Navigate to Domains >> My Domains.
- Click on the tool icon appearing inline of domain name on right hand side and click on Manage Nameservers link.
- Click on private nameservers link in left panel.
- Provide ns1 in the Nameserver field under Register a NameServer Name.
- Provide IP address of your VPS.
- Click Save Changes.
- Repeat steps (5) and (6) for ns2 and your VPS IP address.
Set Custom Nameservers for Your Domain
Once nameservers have been registered, you can assign/set these private nameservers to domain. To do that, perform below steps.
- Click on nameservers link in left panel.
- Select radio button Use custom nameservers.
- Provide private nameservers in Nameserver1 and Nameserver2.
- Click on Change Nameservers.
Note: Nameservers changes can take upto 24 to 48 hours to propagate across the globe.