Sometimes, emails sent through the SmarterMail containing Arabic texts, show the question marks (??????) at recipient's end. Let’s see how to resolve it:
- Login to SmarterMail as Admin user. (If you have domain admin details rather Admin details, please jump to step #4)
- Click on Domains (Earth Icon), you will see here list of all domains hosted in SmarterMail.
- Check the checkbox of domain in question and click on Manage option.
- In next tab, SmarterMail Domain Admin Panel will open.
- Click on Users, you wll see the list of all email addresses created with this domain name.
- Check the Checkbox of an email address in question and Click Edit button.
- In the Compose tab, from the Text Encoding drop down select “Arabic (ISO)” or Unicode (UTF-8).
- Click on Save button.