If you have a Windows Shared Hosting or Linux Shared Hosting account with AccuWebHosting, you are not allowed to create SRV records on you own. Instead, you will need to open a support ticket by login to AccuWebHosting client area. While you submit the ticket, do not forget to specify following information.
- Name of service (sip, VoIp etc).
- Protocol (TCP or UDP).
- Name of your domain (example.com).
- Service port number.
- The hostname of the server that provides the service (for example, sip.example.com).
- Priority (optional) - Lower numbers mean higher priority in the range of 0-65535.
- TTL time-to-live (optional) - How long the caching nameservers should cache your SRV record before querying your DNS server for the new value again.
- Weight (optional) - This value will be used when more than one service is listed with the same priority. It ranges between 0-65535.
_service._protocol.name. TTL class SRV priority weight port target. // SRV Record Format _service._tcp.gs-example.com. 43200 IN SRV 0 7 8960 server.gs-example.com. // Sample SRV Record
When you do not specify values of Priority, TTL and Weight, default values will be considered as 0 for the priority and weight, and 14400 for the TTL value.
Looking to manage your domain information purchased from Accuwebhosting? Please refer to manage the domain for more details.
Facing an issue with nopcommerce redirecting website home page redirecting? Please refer to fix nopcommerce redirection for more details.