Please check the following:
- Ensure that you are using correct IP to do RDP.
- Ensure that your RDP port number 3389 is not being blocked by your local system's firewall or your ISP. If your Remote desktop service is configured on port 8756, ensure that this port is not blocked by your local system's firewall or your ISP.
- If you are getting username or password incorrect error, make sure that there is no blank space in username and password.
- Run telnet IP PORT and see if you are successfull connection i.e. telnet 127.0.0.1 3389 [Replace 127.0.0.1 with your VPS IP address and 3389 with your RDP port]
- If you still face any issue, please feel free to contact us